Here’s a link to a downloadable version: PDF.
Michigan State University
Bachelor of Arts, Professional Writing Major; Expected Graduation: May 2018
Front Office Clerk
- Responsible for general office duties, including: money handling, phone calls, data entry, filing paperwork.
- Creating lifelong clients through excellent customer service.
- Opening and closing the gym, including daily deposits and cleaning.
- Scheduling gymnasts’ classes.
November 2016 – June 2017
- Oversaw the floor of a bounce arena, watching for the safety and well-being of the participants.
- Ensured that the equipment is being utilized properly.
- Scheduled and managed events on a strict daily time schedule.
- Responsible for direct client communication throughout their experience
Oakland County Parks and Recreation
Parks & Recreation Attendant
- Ensured the enjoyment and comfort of patrons visiting the park.
- Demonstrated the ability to work individually, allowing myself to showcase initiative in my personal workspace.
- Created a bond with the families in the park, helping them take advantage of the park’s amenities.
- Handling day-to-day office work, including answering phones, making reservations, and problem-solving.
GO! Games and Toys
- Responsible for operating transactions on register and handling money.
- Customer service was the priority, involving greeting and helping customers throughout their entire experience.
- Responsible for opening and closing of the stores, including daily paperwork and deposits.
- Maintained a tidy store, and helping with stock.
Camp Kesem Michigan State
Camp Kesem is a national nonprofit organization that benefits children affected by a parent’s cancer. College students fundraise and are camp counselors who send affected children to a free weeklong camp where they are allowed to escape the harsh realities of everyday life.
Operations Coordinator Counselor in Training
Lansing Refugee Development Center
Student Tutor at Cumberland Elementary School
Met weekly with children whose families were recently resettled in Michigan to help them with reading and writing skills. Most children struggled with learning English as a second language, while also navigating the cultural differences involved in moving to Lansing from foreign places.
Key Skill Sets
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Clouds programs
- Graphic Design Experience
Effective communication skills
- Excellent writing skills of multiple genres
- Advanced Microsoft Office usage
- Film editing, basic animation
- Conversation Spanish fluency Copyediting knowledge, and experience